Wicked Nemesis first blew my mind at DCW a few years ago. He strode out of the locker room and I just couldn’t understand how such a well-spoken and engrossing talent could have gotten saddled with the sort of barbaric scum that wrestles every year at the world’s greatest nerd festival.
This utterly evil extremist has managed the best, the worst, and the best of the worst. Now catch just a glimpse of the inner workings of either a genius or a madman… or both.
1) What was your very first match or experience in pro wrestling?
A) A match against Stupid D. Klown's valet Tweety, she pinned me after Stupid hit me with a low blow while ref was distracted and lost in 10 seconds
2) What was your favorite toy when you were a kid?
A) My Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtle Action figures. I had the ENTIRE first 3 sets
3) What is one album everybody should own?
A) Beastie Boys 'Paul's Boutique'
4) How did you become involved with DCW?
A) Working with NWA Anarchy and having the name Wicked Nemesis seemed to fit well for DCW and yours truly. I was asked and immediately said 'Whats the pay' and then said yes without hesitation.
5) Can you tell me about your first DCW experience?
A) It was crazy, i cut a nerdgasm of a promo just butchering every nerd pop reference i knew. misquoted darth vader saying it was spock. acting like trekkies were same as Jedi. Then during the battle royal, Tank hit me with a box of lucky charms.
6) What is your DCW dream match?
A) 'Calm Like a Bomb' Pandora & 'The Wrestling Hybrid'Orion Bishop w/ me vs Phil Shatter & Tasha Simone
7) What is your favorite piece of gear you’ve ever owned?
A) My Nazi military boots
8) How does a DCW match differ from other matches? Or does it?
A) its in the crowds energy. They are there to see blood and expect to be completely entertained. You know how nerds are
9) Which actor do you feel like you could sit and watch for hours no matter what they were doing and why?
A) Samuel L Jackson. In fact, the inner monologue/narration in my hand is done by Samuel L. He's just a gifted actor. Drama, action, comedy. There's NOTHING he cant do
10) What inspires you to do what you do?
A) Knowing that to some I am a God, to others I am THE Devil
11) What is your big nerd passion?
A) Comic books and Graphic novels. The difference between the 2 is about $12.95
12) Is there a movie that should never be remade and if so which one?
A) Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Perfect movie.
13) Closer – can you cut a promo for the DCW crowd?
A) If you’ve never been to a DCW event, you owe it to yourself. Whether for the sport, entertainment, or enlightenment, only sheeple who blindly follow the weak are to miss this. Every year you miss out, you miss another year of a terrific terrifying trip.
Any time you see a painted mask under a mohawk approach a wrestling ring, you had better buckle in and listen. Tsarion is one of the master wordsmiths of the wrestling world and will reach into your head and grip your brain while he speaks.